Explore the benefits of ActuateOne’s innovative suite of premier BI tools: BIRT-powered applications and services for users of all levels and organizations of all sizes.
Recognizing the need for seamless, dynamic and accessible Business Information solutions, Actuate, the co-founder and co-leader of the premier BIRT open source development project, presents ActuateOne®. This innovative suite of integrated BI products and services features a common architecture for development and deployment that meets the dynamically changing needs of information consumers.
The ActuateOne suite includes the following products:
ActuateOne products provide users with a common interface and a common report design, making it possible to work across the organization with minimal effort. The product suite is engineered for rapidly developing and deploying custom BI applications and rich information applications that leverage BIRT.
ActuateOne features the following design product:
BIRT Designer Pro: Developer UI for creating BIRT templates, reports and more.
ActuateOne offers the following server options:
BIRT iServer is built to scale as businesses grow and offers a variety of phased-in services that can be added as needs and requirements change. It can be implemented in a variety of ways, providing the level of services required in deployment options designed to meet any requirement:
BIRT User Experience:
Applications built with ActuateOne provide users with one user experience regardless of task, tool or skill level; are supported by one server with a set of services to support any deployment and are built with one design using BIRT.
The following ActuateOne products are designed for users of all skill levels:
- Ad Hoc Reporting – BIRT Studio: Browser UI for creating, modifying and viewing BIRT content.
- BIRT Viewer: Simple UI for users to view BIRT content.
- BIRT Interactive Viewer: Presentation UI that allows users to view and modify their content.
- Dashboards – BIRT 360: Application for creating operational and analytic dashboards using BIRT content, content from other feeds, supplied widgets from ActuateOne, Google widgets and other third-party content.
- Mobile Options: Smartphone application options for viewing BIRT content anywhere, anytime, on nearly any device, including iPhone and iPad.
- Analytics – BIRT Data Analyzer: Powerful in-memory analytics that allow users to analyze data from virtually any data source.
ActuateOne introduces new products to its suite of Rich Information Application-ready tools, a complete BI solution built on BIRT. The latest release—Actuate 11—includes numerous new features, products and more than 40 enhancements, extending the value of the Actuate BIRT product suite by providing:
- 64-bit, in-memory analytics
- Live Excel® exports
- Print/export Adobe® Flash® output in PDF files
- Agile access to virtually any data source
- An improved design interface
- User-created analytical and operational dashboards
- New mobile options
- Access to document print streams
- More interactive content for diverse user styles
Major changes to the Actuate BIRT environment include:
- Unified BIRT engine: Single common engine for interactive data visualization and OLAP
- Unified data access: Multi-layered and multi-sourced
- Unified metadata layer (Optional): EII-powered with incremental updating and caching
- Unified deployment server architecture: Disseminate information to a single or a million users both inside and outside the firewall
- Unified, open API: Access and integrate any content created by the platform into existing applications
Actuate offers additional product options to meet the diverse BI needs of users and organizations:
- BIRT Performance Analytics: Industry-leading, full-featured performance management solution that supports strategy maps, scorecarding and KPI initiatives at all levels.
- Xenos Print Stream Transformation: Transforms print streams, mitigates risk, achieves compliance and reduces the challenges of document accessibility.
- BIRT Spreadsheet: Automates and centralizes spreadsheet production, maintenance, archiving, and security, eliminating version discrepancies and curbing the proliferation of multiple silos of Excel® workbook data.
- e.Reports: Provides the most discerning users with brochure-quality, on-demand reporting documents designed for presentation.